Evidence Meets Decisions Makers - Better Use of Evidence for Better Health
Basel, 6 April 2017. The Swiss TPH Spring Symposium 2017 invites public health policy makers, statisticians, and global health specialists and students to review and discuss the current evidence on how the use of data and information by decision makers can be improved in the health sector. Topics will include:
- How decision makers make decisions
- What works in promoting the use of evidence
- Teaching and Training evidence
- Technology: from paper to electronics
- Methods: statistical modeling, systematic reviews and guidance development
The Swiss TPH is a member of Medicus Mundi Switzerland.